AP High Court Recruitment 2022: Andhra Pradesh High Court(Amaravati) has released a recruitment notification to fill up 76 posts of Master & Personal Secretary to the honorable judges and registrars in the High Court of Andhra Pradesh. The last date for online applications is October 22, 2022. Interested candidates can read the notification and apply from the link at the end of this post.
Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2022 Details
|Recruitment Board||Andhra Pradesh High Court|
|Post Name||Master & Personal Secretary|
|No of Posts||76|
|Mode of Applications||Offline|
|Offline Application Starting From||30-09-2022|
|Last Date of Application||22-10-2022|
|OC, E.W.S., and BC||Rs. 1000|
|Scheduled castes and Scheduled Tribes, PH and Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 500|
|Payment Mode||Demand Draft|
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|COURT MASTER AND PERSONAL SECRETARY TO THE HON’BLE JUDGES AND REGISTRARS||76|
A degree in arts, science, or commerce from a recognized university in India. And
passing the A.P. State Board of Technical Education’s 180 wpm Speed in English Shorthand examination or an equivalent And
a passing grade on the Typewriting by Higher Grade English Examination (at a speed of 45 words per minute), given by the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh.
18 to 42 years old can apply for this post.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules. Please refer to the official notification for complete details.
The selection will be based on candidates’ performance in the tests and an oral interview.
|Exam Name||Exam pattern|
|Shorthand English 180 w.p.m||100 Marks|
|Shorthand English 150 w.p.m.||100 Marks|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Official Notification PDF||Download|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||oqpoindia|
|Join Our Facebook Page||https://www.facebook.com/oqpo.in|
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh Master and Personal Secretary Posts
Read the official notification and information bulletin carefully before you start the offline application.
- Download the offline form from the link given above in the important links section and get a printout of it.
- Write all the required information asked on the form and paste your photos.
- Get it attested by a gazetted officer.
- Place the duly filled-in application and demand draft in an envelope and write this on the envelope: “Application for the Post of Court Mater and Personal Secretary to the Hon’ble Judges and Registrars, by Direct Recruitment.”
- Affix Rs.30/- postage stamps and mail it to – (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Nelapadu, Amaravati, Guntur District, Pin-522239 on or before 22.10.2022.