UP Govt Job Vacancies 2022: This page provides information about the latest government job vacancies or Sarkari Naukri notifications in Uttar Pradesh State. All the ongoing and upcoming government jobs or recruitments in Uttar Pradesh are given below in the table. Every job listing includes post names, the total number of vacancies, educational qualifications, and the last date of application. We update the page every day so that you don’t miss any government job opportunities in UP.
Latest UP Govt Jobs
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Last Date||Job Page Link|
|22/09/22||UPSSSC||Forest Guard||701||Degree (Relevant Discipline)||06-11-2022||More Details|
Students preparing for UP govt jobs now don’t need to check every state department’s website daily for new recruitments. We keep the job table above updated and notify you about the latest recruitments and other employment news in UP through emails, Facebook posts, and Telegram channel. Bookmark this page and come back whenever you want to check the latest Sarkari Bharti notifications in UP.
How to Search for Govt Jobs In UP?
There are mainly 3 ways to find ongoing government recruitment in UP:
OqpO: One Stop Solution For Govt Jobs
This is one of the easiest and most recommended ways to find a job not only in UP but also in other states as well. Just bookmark this page as we update it with the latest UP Govt Jobs. You can also subscribe to our website or Telegram channel for quick notifications about all Government/Sarkari jobs/bharti/recruitment in UP.
Searching on Google
Job seekers can search on Google or other search engines and check recent articles and news about the latest govt job notifications in UP.
State Department Websites
Another way to find govt jobs in UP is to keep checking various state departments’ websites, like UP Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board, etc., and see if there is any new recruitment notification. This is the most difficult way, as it’s really hard to keep up with so many websites regularly.
How to Apply For Govt Jobs In UP?
The online application process for almost all government jobs in Uttar Pradesh is rather similar. At the top of this page, you will see a table where we provide details of all current UP govt jobs and update it daily. Follow these steps to apply for a job in UP:
- Visit the UP Govt Jobs page(current page) on our website. You can bookmark this page and come back quickly whenever you want to check if there is recruitment in UP.
- From the table given at the top, click on “More Details” for a govt job you want to apply for. You will be redirected to the job details page.
- Check all the important details such as eligibility, age criteria, last date, application fee, pay scale, and official notification on the job detail page.
- In the important links section, you will find the direct link to apply for the job.
- Click on the apply now link, register, and fill in your personal details, educational details, and other necessary information in the online application form.
- When the application form is completed, make payment. Download the fee receipt and application form PDFs for future reference.
Different Types of Govt Jobs in UP
There are hundreds of state government departments and organizations in the state of UP. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission and other recruitment bodies release notifications for various types of jobs every year. The most common job positions in the UP state government are:
- Teaching Jobs (UPTET Exam, PRT, TGT, and PGT)
- Naib Tehsildar, Civil Judge, Patwari, and Gram Sachiv Posts
- Aanganwadi Jobs
- Bank Jobs
- Police Jobs (Constable, Inspector, and Sub Inspector)
- Nurse Posts(ANM and GNM)
- Diploma Jobs
- 10th and 12th Pass Jobs(Peon, Dak-Sevak, Helper, Store Keeper, MTS, LDC, Constable GD posts)
- Clerical Jobs(LDC, UDC)
- Lab Technician Jobs
- Railway Jobs and
- Agricultural Jobs
State Departments and Commissions in UP
There are several state government departments and organizations in UP where job positions might be open for filling up. Similar to major central government recruitment agencies like UPSC and SSC, UP state has its own recruitment agencies and releases job notifications for vacancies in various departments.
- Uttar Public Service Commission
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
- Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited
- National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh (NHM UP)
- Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Uttar Pradesh
- UP Police
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, Uttar Pradesh
- Government of UP
- Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle
- Department of Social Welfare, Government of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
- Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board
- Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh
- U.P. Secondary Education Service Selection Board
- Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, Allahabad
- State Council for Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh
- Public Health Engineering Department, Govt of UP
- Mahila Kalyan Vibhag, Uttar Pradesh (Dept. of Child and Women Welfare)
- Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare, Uttar Pradesh
- Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank (BUPG Bank)
- Uttar Pradesh State Legal Services Authority (UPSLSA)
- Uttar Pradesh Pollution Control Board
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, UP
- District Courts of Uttar Pradesh
- Civil Aviation Department, Uttar Pradesh Govt.
- UP State Road Development Corporation
- Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Limited (UPMSCL)
- Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation
- Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh (VPPUP)
- Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pensions)
- Indian Strategic Petroleum Reserves Limited
- National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research, Noida
- Indian Institute of Vegetable Research (IIVR), Varanasi
- Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited