Meghalaya Govt Job Vacancies 2022: This page provides details about the latest government job vacancies in Meghalaya State. All the ongoing and upcoming government jobs or recruitments in Meghalaya are mentioned in the table below. Important details such as the notification release date, post names, the total number of vacancies, educational qualifications, and the last date of online application are mentioned with each job. We update this page every day so that you don’t miss any new government job opportunities in Meghalaya.
- Latest Meghalaya Govt Jobs
- How to Find a Govt. Job in Meghalaya?
- How to Apply for Govt Jobs in Meghalaya?
- Different Types of Govt Jobs in Meghalaya
- State Departments and Commissions in Meghalaya
- Meghalaya Government Recruitments FAQ
Latest Meghalaya Govt Jobs
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Last Date||Job Page Link|
|26/09/22||NEIGRIHMS||Jr Resident Doctor||13||Not Mentioned||10, 11-10-2022 (Walk-in)||More Details|
Students preparing for Meghalaya govt jobs no longer need to check every state department’s website daily for new recruitments. We keep the table above updated and notify you of all the latest jobs and other employment news in Meghalaya through emails, Facebook posts, and Telegram. Bookmark this page and come back whenever you want to check the latest Sarkari Bharti(govt job) notifications in Meghalaya.
How to Find a Govt. Job in Meghalaya?
There are mainly 3 ways to find ongoing government recruitment in Meghalaya :
OqpO: One Stop Solution For Govt Jobs
Visiting our website, oqpo.in is one of the easiest and most recommended ways to find a job in Meghalaya and other states as well. You should bookmark this page as we keep it updated with the latest Meghalaya Govt Jobs. You can subscribe to our website or Telegram channel for quick alerts about all upcoming government jobs or Sarkari Naukri/Bharti/recruitment in Meghalaya.
Searching on Google
Job seekers can conduct a quick search on Google to find out if there are any recent news articles or news clips about government job notifications in Meghalaya.
State Departments or Organizations’ Websites
Another way to find govt jobs in Meghalaya is by visiting the official websites of state departments and organizations like the Meghalaya Public Service Commission and checking if there are any new recruitment notifications. This is the most difficult method because it’s very difficult to manually check so many websites every day.
How to Apply for Govt Jobs in Meghalaya?
Nearly all government jobs in Meghalaya have a similar online application process. Look at the section at the top of this page. You will see a table with all the current Meghalaya government recruitments. Follow these steps to apply for any govt job in Meghalaya :
- Visit the Meghalaya Govt Jobs page(current page) on our website. You can also bookmark or save this page to your favorites and return to it quickly whenever you want to see if the Meghalaya govt is currently recruiting.
- From the table given at the top, click on More Details for a govt job you want to apply for. You will be redirected to the job details page.
- On the job detail page, you can find all the necessary information, including educational requirements, age requirements, the application deadline, application fee, pay scale, online application process, and official notification.
- In the important links section, you will find the direct link to apply for the job mentioned.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link, create an account, and fill out the online application form with your personal information, educational background, and any other required details. If asked, upload the necessary documents.
- Once the application form is finished, make the payment and download the PDFs of the fee receipt and application form for your records.
Different Types of Govt Jobs in Meghalaya
There are hundreds of state government departments and organizations in the state of Meghalaya. The Meghalaya Public Service Commission and other recruitment bodies release notifications for different types of jobs on a regular basis. The following are a few of the most dominant positions in the Meghalaya state government:
- Teaching Jobs (Lecturers, Assistant Professors, PRT, TGT, and PGT)
- Tehsildar, Civil Judge, Patwari, and Gram Sevak Posts
- Sr. & Jr. Residents
- Computer operator jobs
- Bank Jobs
- Managerial posts
- Police Jobs (Constable, Inspector, and Sub Inspector)
- Staff Nurse posts (Maid, Asha, ANM, and GNM)
- Diploma Jobs
- 10th and 12th Pass Jobs(Peon, Dak-Sevak, Cook, Helper, Store Keeper, MTS posts)
- Clerical Jobs(LDC, UDC)
- Jobs for Medical Officers and Lab Technicians
- Railway Jobs and
State Departments and Commissions in Meghalaya
In Meghalaya, there are a lot of state government departments and organizations where vacancies may be available. The Meghalaya State government posts new job notifications for openings in various departments just like the major central government recruitment agencies like RRB and SSC do.
- Meghalaya Public Service Commission
- North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Science
- National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya
- North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU), Shillong
- North East Regional Institute of Education, NCERT, Umium, Meghalaya
- Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
- North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homeopathy, Shillong, Meghalaya
- Meghalaya Police
- East Khasi Hills District Court, Shillong, Meghalaya
- NRHM Meghalaya
- High Court of Meghalaya, Shillong
- West Khasi Hills District Court, Meghalaya
- Meghalaya Society for Social Audit & Transparency
- Meghalaya State Rural Livelihoods Society (MSRLS)
- Directorate of Sericulture & Weaving, Govt of Meghalaya
- Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management, Shillong
- Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL)
- Directorate of Sports and Youth Affairs, Govt of Meghalaya
- Meghalaya Community & Rural Development, Shillong (MCRDS)
- Meghalaya Urban Development Authority, Shillong
- Meghalaya State Institute of Rural Development
- Shillong Cantonment Board
- West Jaintia Hills District Court, Jowai, Meghalaya
- Meghalaya Administrative Training Institute (MATI)
- Civil Defence and Home Guards Department, Meghalaya
- Government of Meghalaya
- Meghalaya State Rural Employment Society, Shillong
- Department of Health and Family Welfare, Meghalaya